Unity of Ann Arbor sponsors a variety of activities aimed at furthering the spiritual growth of individuals and our whole community. See below for details about how to get involved!
- Weekly Sunday Services on site at 10:00 a.m. and/or via free online video from our Facebook page. [NOTE: Online only through Feb. 2022.]
- Office Hours: Sun., Tues., & Wed. 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
(by appointment; please phone 734-434-8545)
- Prosperity Circle & Coffee Hour on Sundays @ 11:00am
Weekly meeting to expand our prosperity consciousness, by sharing stories of everyday examples of prosperity in health, family, career, community, relationships, and more. Led by Sheila. [NOTE: Online only through Feb. 2022.]
- Mini Reiki Sessions immediately after Sunday service
Weekly opportunity to interact with 1 or more Reiki practitioners, for healing, improved energy balance, etc. Love offering suggested but not required. Led by Joy. [NOTE: On pause until on-site services resume.]
- Prayer Meeting @ 12:00 noon on Wednesdays
Weekly lunchtime break at the church for fellowship and outreach by our prayer ministry. All are welcome! Led by Betty and/or Sonja. (Prayer requests are kept confidential. You may deposit your prayer requests in the Prayer Box in the lobby/entrance area, or email to [email protected].)
- Sacred Circle/Reiki Share @ 10:30am Saturdays (usually 1st Sat. of month)
Monthly in-person gathering at the church, from 10:30am to noon. The first 45 min. are devoted to meditation; the next 45 min. to Reiki/energy sharing, observing current public-health protocols. Led by Joy. [For updates/details, please visit: Sacred Circle FB page.]
- Online Discussion on Healing Racism @ 8:00pm (3rd Thursday of the month)
Monthly discussion via Zoom on overcoming false divisions and affirming our oneness. Led by Gwen. [NOTE: On pause through Feb. 2022 until further notice.]
- Youth Activities. Weekly activities led by Youth Ministry volunteers in the Youth Education area of the church while adults attend Sunday services, plus occasional outings and special activities on and off site. For more information, please contact [email protected]