Unity of Ann Arbor sponsors a variety of activities aimed at furthering the spiritual growth of individuals and our whole community. See below for details about how to get involved!
(Note: Most events are online/virtual until further notice.)
* Weekly Sunday Services are available after 8:00 a.m. via free online video from our Facebook page .
* Office Hours: Sun., Tues., & Wed. 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
(by phone only, until further notice: 734-434-8545)
* Virtual Prosperity Circle & Coffee Hour Sundays @ 11:00am
Weekly meeting via Zoom to expand our prosperity consciousness, by sharing stories of everyday examples of prosperity in health, family, career, community, relationships, and more. Led by Sheila.
* Happy Hour with Horace @ 12:00 noon on Wednesdays
Weekly lunchtime break for conversation, fellowship, and fun via Zoom. Led by Horace.
* Sacred Circle/Reiki Share @ 10:30am Saturdays (usually 1st Sat. of month)
Monthly in-person gathering outdoors at Millpond Park,
565 W. Bennett St., Saline 48176 (weather permitting), from 10:30am to noon. The first 45 min. are devoted to meditation; the next 45 min. to Reiki/energy sharing, observing current public-health protocols. Led by Joy.
* Online Discussion on Healing Racism @ 8:00pm (3rd Thursday of the month)
Monthly discussion via Zoom on overcoming false divisions and affirming our oneness. Led by Gwen.
* Youth Activities. On hiatus for the summer. For more information, please contact [email protected]